- 5,456 drug-related overdose deaths
- Opioids—prescription and illicit including Heroin—are currently the main driver of drug overdose deaths
- 42 deaths per 100,000 people and a 64% increase in overdose deaths from 2015 to 2017.
- Presence of Fentanyl was noted in more than 67% of drug-related overdose deaths in Pennsylvania
- Fentanyl-related substances in overdose deaths rose almost 400% from 2015 to 2017
What we Offer
We Come to You!
No longer losing production hours or waiting to be called from the waiting room. Local Mobile Drug and Alcohol Testing is 100% mobile, so what use to take hours waiting now takes minutes. Warehouse, Job Site, Roadside Rest Area even at homes, there is nowhere we can’t test.
By Radley Balko Opinion writer October 14 This post has been updated. “You don’t know what fear is until you wake up and your own front door is flying at you,” […]
America’s drug problem continues to evolve in startling and dangerous ways, and the District of Columbia remains at the forefront of those changes. Drug overdose continues to be a leading […]
Baltimore Sun Editorial Board http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/108043423-132.html When we asked Gov. Larry Hogan about opioids in a recent editorial board interview, he took less evident satisfaction in discussing his record than he did when […]